Monday, December 26, 2016

Best of 2016 Linky Party!

Welcome to the Best of 2016 Linky Party!  This is the second annual "Best of" blog party to share your and read others top 5 posts of 2016.




To take part in the link party, simply write a blog post highlighting your "best" 5 posts from 2016 and linkup. There is no set way to pick your best, you can pick your posts anyway you would like, some examples include:
  • Posts with the most views
  • Posts with the most comments
  • Posts that provoked the best discussions
  • Posts showing your favorite 2016 finishes
  • Posts of your best tutorials
  • Posts that are simply your favorites

    The link party is open now and will remain open for 1 week, closing on Monday, January 2nd.

    I invite you to grab a cup of tea, coffee, apple cider, or your favorite blog reading beverage, relax, and have some fun reading the best blog posts of 2016 :)






    18 comments:

    1. It was fun searching for my top 5. Thanks for the hosting the challenge again this year.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Cheryl, I love this party and was super excited to see that you hosted again this year!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks for hosting again! Can you post your button code?

      ReplyDelete
    4. I really like getting to review not only my year but everyone else's this way, Cheryl. Thanks so much for hosting the link up!

      ReplyDelete
    5. First time I have linked up with you - thank you for hosting.
      A perfect way to highlight some posts worth a revisit.
      http://thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. I had so much fun picking out my favorite 5 posts! Great party, Cheryl! Thank you for hosting!

      ReplyDelete
    7. It's hard picking the top five, but it's fun looking back! Thanks for hosting another year of the Best of...

      ReplyDelete
    8. Thanks very much, Cheryl! This is a great idea for a link up. Have a wonderful new year!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Awww,i'm just seeing this! How lovely. Is it too late to do my post? Lemme go look for my top 5!

      ReplyDelete
    10. Thank you for hosting. I've really enjoyed looking at everyone's posts.

      ReplyDelete
    11. I added my link, but having never done it before managed to get the picture of myself and Bonnie Hunter sideways! LOL! Oh, well, thanks for giving me the chance to join, even if I do look like a goofball :)

      ReplyDelete
    12. This was so interesting! I really enjoyed browsing the links!

      ReplyDelete
    13. Thanks for hosting Cheryl! Have a wonderful 2017!

      ReplyDelete
    14. Thanks for hosting this Cheryl. It looks hugely popular!

      ReplyDelete
    15. Thanks for hosting again. It's a great way to review our accomplishments for the year, but a great reminder of all the great projects we've seen online all year long.

      ReplyDelete
    16. I love seeing and reading about all the projects that people have done. 'Always look forward to this link party :)

      ReplyDelete
    17. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to showcase our work and be inspired by others.

      ReplyDelete
    18. Thanks Cheryl for the extra push I needed to recap the year!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!