Monday, June 8, 2015

2015 New Quilt Bloggers - New Bee Hive

I would like to introduce you all to my hive for the 2015 New Quilt Blogger's Blog Hop.  The larger group of new quilt bloggers were broken into 4 smaller hives, one per blog hop host; Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl, Stephanie @Late Night Quilter, Terri Ann @Childlike Fascination, and myself. (Be sure to check out all of the bloggers in the other hosts' hives.)

Each week during the blog hop, I will be highlighting 4-5 of the bloggers.  My hive is calling themselves the New Bees and they made an awesome button for themselves!


In no particular order, my bloggers are:

The 2015 New Quilt Blogger Blog Hop is going to be full of new quilt blogs to discover, blogging and quilting tips to learn, and prizes (yes, I said prizes) to win!  Sponsors for the blog hop include  Aurifil, The Fat Quarter Shop, and Pile O'Fabric, Quilting Jetgirl, and Meadow Mist Designs.  The hop is going to run until from mid-June to mid-July.

I would also like to highlight some helpful blogging posts from the last week (I will be collecting all of these posts in the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers tab up above)


Do you have a great advice post that we can link to? Send me an email or leave a comment and we will add you to our resource list.

I look forward to "hopping" along with you over the next 2 months.



11 comments:

  1. Thanks Cheryl, so happy to be part of your hive! My Tech problems have finally been resolved so now I can do some proper blog hoppin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl, so happy to be part of your hive! My Tech problems have finally been resolved so now I can do some proper blog hoppin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice group of New Bees, will be visiting. I couldn't join you all as I don't do Facebook. Thanks for hosting a new group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to get to know everyone though the blog hop. What a clever name and awesome logo, New Bees! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending a warm welcome to all of the new quilt bloggers hoppers from a fellow alumni! I can't wait to learn more about this years group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I am so happy to be part of this group and the whole group all together! This will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoohoo! 🐝🐝🐝 Love being a part of this hive and group of new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to meeting your hive and getting to know everyone. Thanks for hosting the New Bees!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely group and they are very lucky to have you :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. I know this blog hop is over, but I am curious if, and hoping it will happen again. I am a new blogger and would love to get some people to read my stories, and this seems like a wonderful opportunity. You can find me at Grannycanquilt.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!