Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Stash Linkup - March 23rd

I have a few goodies to show today.

One of my favorite fabric shops, Del Ray Fabrics, just got in Fox Field by Tula Pink and had a sale going on so I got the cute polka dot with bunnies prints in the three colorways.  I was thinking about getting a bundle of the entire line, but I restrained myself (it has been harder not to order the bundle after I got these prints...the colors are wonderful).


Also in the shop were these organic prints from Moda that were super cheap.  With more restraint, I only got 1/2 yard cuts of these.


Just yesterday I got this super wonderful bundle in the mail.  It is the Oakshott Impressions fat eighth bundle of Oakshott cottons from Contemporary Cloth that was sent to me for a tutorial that will launch in mid to late April.



Happy Stashing!  I'm linking up with Sunday Stash with Molli Sparkles.






3 comments:

  1. Love what you have added to your stash! The Hoppy Dots are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of my faves- the new Tula and the Oakshott! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, happy stashing indeed! I love half yards for stashing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!